Massage Courses Melbourne
Global Fitness Institute currently conducts massage courses at our Caroline Springs and Braybrook campus.
Massage therapists treat clients by using touch to manipulate the soft-tissue muscles of the body, encouraging relaxation, stress relief.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- massaging the soft tissues of the body, such as muscles, tendons and ligaments, to assist healing
- utilising a range of massage techniques to enhance sports performance and prevent injury
- administering treatments to promote relaxation, improve circulation and relieve muscle tension
- assessing and treating specific soft tissue dysfunction and providing rehabilitation advice
- employing other techniques, such as acupressure or Shiatsu, and complementary aids, such as infra-red lamps, wet compresses, ice, essential oils and herbal and mineral therapies, to assist recovery
- assessing client’s physical condition and case history and advising on stretching exercises and relaxation techniques
The HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage is focussed on relaxation massage.
Showing the single result