Diploma of Leadership & Management
The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organizational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyze and synthesize information from a variety of sources.
Already Working in the Industry ? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning
Unsure if you qualify for RPL, more info here
Units of Competence include
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability