Certificate of Nutrition Fitness and Body Transformation
There has never been a better time to arm yourself with the knowledge of applied nutrition for enhancing health, fitness and body transformation.
Let’s face it, most people who workout either want to lose weight, gain weight or transform the way they look.
What we also know is many of them push themselves hard on the exercise front, but bring all their hard work undone with poor eating habits.
This course is designed to assist the fitness trainers, exercise enthusiasts and health practitioners to advance their working knowledge of nutrition.
The Certificate of Nutrition Fitness and Body Transformation was put together by Global Fitness Institute as a custom designed course, drawing from units across various Government recognized training packages, to give you the specific set of skills and knowledge to apply your nutrition knowledge in a health and fitness setting, or to your own training goals.
Students who complete this program, receive CREDIT towards the following Nationally Recognized courses:
- SIS50215 Diploma of Fitness
- SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness
- SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness
- Level2 First Aid
Units were also taken from the Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
Units contained within this program include:
- SISFFIT001 Provide health screening and fitness orientation
- SISFFIT005 Provide healthy eating information
- SISXCCS001 Provide quality service
- SISFFIT025 Recognize the dangers of providing nutrition advice to clients
- SISFFIT026 Support healthy eating through the Eat for Health Program
- SISFFIT020 Instruct exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT027 Conduct health promotion activities
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
- HLTAID003 Perform First Aid
- HLTNUT610A Provide basic dietary advice
- HLTCOM502C Develop professional expertise
- HLTAP401B Confirm physical health status
Current Personal Trainers and/or Nutritionists may receive credit or RPL (recognition of prior learning), reducing course length.