Team GFI is looking for you
Team GFI is constantly looking for quality people to act as leaders and mentors in the Health and fitness education industry.
If you have the right blend of personal experience and formal qualifications, you may just be the person we’re looking for at Team GFI.
Our programs are delivered across Australia, and would suit somebody with the right formal qualifications and access to the appropriate facilities.
If you have a background and passion in fitness, nutrition, massage, workplace training, business administration, sales and marketing call Team GFI.
For those looking to facilitate learning, then a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is a must.
Current employment roles being considered are:
- administrative staff / customer service
- campus manager
- sales and marketing
- course facilitators
- assessors and course developers
- compliance officer
Send your updated CV and copies of qualifications to email@example.com
The following items would be considered and advantage :
- Considerable employment experience in a compliance focussed training environment
- Formal qualifications in relevent fields
- Certificate IV in Training and assessment (facilitators and assessors / course developers)
- Working with Children’s Certificate/Card
- Current First Aid qualification (Min Level 2)
- Evidence of successful sales record (sales and marketing)
- Contactible relevent and recent referees
- Management/Leadership experience in RTO environment (Campus Managers)
- Minimum VCE, or equivalent (administrative staff)
- Your own transport
- Your own Australian Business Number – ABN (facilitators)